- The National Health Research Institutes (NHRI) is making every effort to protect the visitors's privacy. When you visit www.nhri.org.tw, from the information that we learn about you and we store only the following information:
- the domain name from which you access the Internet
- the date and time you access our site
- the Internet address of the website from which you directly linked to our website.
- This information is used to measure the number of visitors that have visited the various sections of the NHRI website and to help make the NHRI website more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected from you.
- When inquiries are emailed to NHRI, the question and the email address of the inquiry are stored, so that NHRI can respond electronically.
- Unless otherwise required by law, NHRI does not publicly identify who sends the questions or comments to the NHRI website. No other information will be collected which will allow personal identification of the visitors, unless the visitor voluntarily chooses to provide such information to us.
- NHRI does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The views and opinions of authors expressed on NHRI website do not necessarily state or reflect those of any governmental agencies, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes of any kind.
- Some NHRI websites may provide links to other Internet websites only for the convenience of World Wide Web users. NHRI is not responsible for the availability or content of these external websites, nor does NHRI endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other Internet websites.
- NHRI does not intend to provide specific medical advice, but rather to provide visitors with information to better understand the various issues in health, health policies, disorders or diseases, in general. Specific medical advice will not be provided, and NHRI urges you to consult with qualified physicians for diagnosis and answers to your personal questions.